EMEA Recruitment is pleased to be working with our client, a leading software business, in its search for an Assistant Controller.
The Assistant Controller will be involved in dealing with day-to-day financial activity, as well as statutory and regulatory reporting.
Assistant Controller – Exclusive, Utrecht, Netherlands
For the right Assistant Controller, there is scope for growth, both professionally and personally. There is also an attractive salary and benefits.
Duties of the Assistant Controller:
- Dealing with the day-to-day financial administrative tasks (invoicing, debtor management, payments)
- Assisting in closing, both month and annually
- Analysing the P&L and balance sheet
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of various reports to management and HQ
- Improving processes and making them more efficient
- Audit assistance
- Relevant HBO/BSc in Finance or/and Accounting
- 1-3 years of working experience in a similar role
- Dutch GAAP/IFRS is a plus
- Fluency in English and the ability to read Dutch is a big advantage
- Experience in SAP
- Advanced level in Excel
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.