Our client, a European leader in the production of essential chemicals, is keen to expand its Finance team with the addition of an Internal Control Manager.
The successful candidate will be working closely with and reporting to the Head of Internal Audit & Internal Control. You will join a dynamic team and forge strong relationships with both management and key stakeholders.
There is a high level of autonomy in this position, but you will be expected to meet deadlines and manage ad hoc requests.
You will be strong in analysing and identifying risks within both business processes and SAP.
Internal Control Manager – Exclusive, Amersfoort, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Internal Control Manager:
- Demonstrate knowledge of Finance and Accounting policies and procedures
- Make well-balanced risk-based decisions with high level of business sense and provide pragmatic solutions to the businesses
- Visualise best-in-class risk management, and translate this into a compelling and practical risk-management strategy
- Demonstrate knowledge of internal control principles and demonstrate ability to provide solutions to control issues
- Build effective relationships with a broad range of managers within HQ and all production sites
- Fluent in English - Dutch and German are a plus
- A proven track record in managing relationships and be service-oriented towards your colleagues
- You have strong communication, organisation and prioritization skills
- You can handle the hectic pace of the day well and you know how to plan your time efficiently
- Strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge and experience with IT systems (e.g., SAP) and consolidation tools
- A certified professional qualification such as CPA, CIA, CISA or local equivalent is preferable
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.