Our client is an international company operating within the technology space. They offer innovative technology solutions to business and are looking to continue their growth within the European market.
We are currently recruiting a Reporting Manager to join their centralised Finance function; you will be working as an individual contributor and will report directly to the CFO. As part of a small team in a global business, you will have a hands on approach and be a key influencer, adding value to the group.
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual with Big-4 audit/financial reporting experience who has a track record of working with publicly listed clients and is looking to transition into industry.
Reporting Manager - Exclusive, Utrecht, Netherlands
Your duties as the Reporting Manager will include, although will not be limited to:
- Preparing monthly and quarterly consolidated financial statements under IFRS
- Performing technical accounting research and documenting conclusions and proper accounting treatment in accordance with IFRS
- Implementing and interpreting new accounting standards
- Managing compliance including maintaining internal control documentation and updating new and existing controls as needed
- Acting as business partner and subject matter expert on IFRS matters
- Liaising with external auditors to ensure agreement on accounting treatments
- Driving process improvement initiatives to ensure best practice
- Supporting ad hoc activities and projects
- Degree in Accounting or Finance and a recognized professional qualification RA, ACA, ACCA, CPA (or equivalent)
- An audit background in the Big-4 would be preferred
- At least 8 years’ relevant work experience
- Fluent in English
- Experience working under IFRS
- A keen eye for detail with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- High level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.