EMEA Recruitment is partnering with our global manufacturing client in its search for a newly created Tax Manager position.
This opportunity offers diverse responsibilities, including corporate income tax, transfer pricing and M&A projects.
Tax Manager, Amersfoort , Netherlands
The Tax Manager will be working closely with and reporting to the Tax Director. You will manage the business’ Dutch tax position and maintain the working relationship with the Dutch tax authorities.
With your accounting colleagues, you will oversee Dutch tax compliance and tax accounting matters. Therefore, you will manage ongoing tax audits and ensure compliance with local tax rules and regulations.
- Developing strategies aimed at optimizing the Dutch fiscal position, while ensuring continued compliance with all applicable rules and regulations
- Advising corporate and business functions about the fiscal aspects of (amongst others) operational, financing, restructuring, transfer pricing and M&A activities
- Oversee Dutch tax compliance, as well as tax accounting and reporting, to ensure that the tax returns filed are accurate and the correct tax position is reported in the company’s financial statements
- Assist with maintaining and improving the tax control framework and related controls and processes
- Contribute to tax awareness and appreciation within the group
- University degree in Tax Law or Economics
- 5+ years of working experience at a Big 4 or similar advisory firm and/or within a corporate environment
- Fluent Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing, is a must
- In-depth knowledge of Dutch tax law and feeling comfortable working in the areas of international tax law, transfer pricing and M&A
- Experience with tax accounting, as well as accounting and reporting systems, is considered advantageous
- Experience with a reporting tool or SAP/ADP is a plus
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.