EMEA Recruitment is partnering exclusively with a transforming international business based near Utrecht as they look to recruit a Talent Manager to join their Group Talent function.
In this role you will develop, manage and drive organization-wide talent initiatives with a focus on implementing performance management, career management, talent assessments, and succession planning interventions.
The business and HR function are evolving to become more modern in their approach and having the right people, with the right skills, in the right roles is essential for its success, making it an impactful position.
Talent Manager – Exclusive, Utrecht, Netherlands
Duties of the Talent Manager include:
- Create an environment where people can continue to develop themselves
- Provide guidance to business leaders and managers on talent management process
- Design, develop and implement talent development activities
- Support HRBP with performance management and talent reviews
- Promote talent evaluation materials to empower the business to identify top talent
- Fully accountable for talent management process, technology and tools
- Significant experience in talent management and performance management processes
- Experienced ideally gained in an international environment
- Knowledge of link between performance and variable pay
- Good understanding of workforce planning and succession management
- A strong communicator and great networker
- Experience using HRIS, SuccessFactors is an advantage
- Fluent in English
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.