Our client, an international NGO with an exciting and ethical mission based in the Utrecht area, is looking to expand its team with a Supply Chain Specialist.
In this role you will manage orders and the logistical process involved in ensuring that the right products make their way into the hands of those who need them most.
If you’re looking for a role where you can work with a company that is making a significant difference in the world, then this could be a great next career move.
Supply Chain Specialist, Utrecht, Netherlands
Duties of the Supply Chain Specialist include:
- Transportation of orders including the necessary export and import documentation and ensuring agreed lead times are met
- Order management for principal recipients
- Customer service with supplies and end recipients
- Attention to detail to ensure data is stored correctly and in a timely fashion along with ensuring the quality standards are met
- Active contribution to the ongoing improvement in the company and commitment to innovation
- Bachelors degree or related experience
- Experience with Supply Chain Management systems
- Strong organisational skills
- IT Proficient including Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English with either French or Spanish
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.