EMEA Recruitment are supporting our global Manufacturing client as they look to recruit a Learning & Development Manager for the EMEA region.
The business is enjoying a period of growth and transformation, and we are looking for someone who has experience of being flexible in reshaping the agenda and direction, based on the changing business needs and preferences of business leaders.
Learning & Development Manager, Europe
Someone who can support multiple initiatives and handling multiple stakeholders at any one time and influence outcomes.
The Learning & Development Manager will provide leadership to Business Group-wide learning and development initiatives, with the aim of building organizational capability to meet business objectives.
Working closely with the Talent Director, Human Resources Leaders and employees across various levels of the organization to define both the short and long-term Learning & Development strategy that supports the business goals and will drive a culture of outperformance.
This role can be located across Europe.
Responsibilities of the Learning & Development Manager:
- Design, develop and deliver key Learning & Development interventions that build organizational capability.
- Ensure alignment of the Learning strategy and Learning needs.
- Drive an innovative approach and improvements in Business Group-wide Learning & Development programs and activities.
- Support Learning & Development for individuals, both directly and through large-scale systematic intervention.
- Measure, understand and communicate the overall impact Learning content has on business operations.
- Work with functional content owners to support the creation and delivery of training material for the business.
- Facilitate or moderate a variety of training programs and meetings.
- Lead and support efforts to integrate Group-wide Learning programs.
- Rigorously manage specific projects related to Learning and Development
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources, in Talent, L&D or as an HRBP with proven experience running programs in these fields.
- Plus global experience – 3+ years supporting multi-national client groups and across different cultures.
- Experience designing and delivering high impact programs, including Learning, Talent and Culture initiatives.
- Experience delivering projects for large, global, cross-functional audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or related field, with a master’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Depth and breadth of experience as a generalist and/or specialist with depth of skill and experience in Talent Management and/or Learning & Development.
- Track record of leading highly effective initiatives that have resulted in building improved organizational capability.
- English fluency required. Other European languages are an advantage.
If you are interested in applying for this Learning & Development Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential conversation please call Keeley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.