Our client, a very dynamic, global organization offering consumer and B2B products, is searching for a Data & Business Analyst.
Due to high ambition and growth, it is looking to appoint a Data & Business Analyst with regional responsibility for EMEA.
This is a newly created role sitting in the Consumer Market Research team.
Data & Business Analyst - Fully Remote
You would be responsible for optimizing all data coming from trade panel and creation of best practices for data management, analysis and presentations. At the same time, you would perform the analysis of commercial data and turn them into insights critical for business decisions.
The role can be performed from a home office from any location in the European Union with an easy access to an international airport.
Our client offers competitive remuneration and the opportunity to be a part of a very entrepreneurial and innovative organization.
The key responsibilities of the Data & Business Analyst will include, but will not be limited to:
- Optimize existing trade panel data-processing activities, including data extraction from multiple data sources and data formats, data cleaning, data mapping and harmonization, data modelling, automation protocols
- Bring existing regional trade Panel BI capability to the next level, i.e. faster and less resource intensive updates, stronger validation process to reach 100% accuracy output, introduction of more dynamic data filters into capability
- Proactively identify data issues from data vendors and driving resolution
- Provide consultancy to teams on data purchases to make in service of business objectives
- Consolidation and analysis of regional market growth/share performance/pricing/distribution to inform the business
- Post-launch initiative tracking at regional level (multi-country consolidated analysis of shares, pricing, in store fundamentals, etc.) to drive corrective actions and/or reapplication
- Assist multi-functional team leaders with ad-hoc business analysis requests and competitive intelligence
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in FMCG business is a must
- Ability to handle independently highly complex data treatment work, incl. extraction from multiple databases, cleansing, data mapping for harmonization, algorithm development
- Mastery with Power BI (code writing)
- Familiarity with other data visualization tools like Spotfire or Tableau is a plus
- Advanced level with Excel (advanced macro writing, VBA coding knowledge) and mid-level with SQL
- Familiarity with data treatment processes, incl. Python
- Strong experience with POS data (Nielsen, IRI, etc.) and their database structures
- Solution orientation and strong analytics skills
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in applying for this Data & Business Analyst role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Izabela Darmstetter in our Zug office on +41 41 588 1864
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.