For one of our market leading clients, who pride themselves on their reputation, we are looking for an experienced Tax Manager to support the CFO with Swiss Tax.
Swiss Tax Specialist 50-80% - Zug, Flexible Working
The ideal candidate will have a rounded Tax profile, being strong in Swiss Tax and able to support transfer pricing across the group.
Swiss Tax Specialist Duties:
- Preparation of Tax returns of all Swiss companies of the Group.
- Monitoring of developments in the Swiss Tax landscape.
- Communication with the Swiss Tax authorities and, if necessary, support of the national companies in communication with the local Tax authorities.
- Coordination with external Tax advisors and support of the subsidiaries in Tax audits.
- Development and monitoring of the Tax reporting of the subsidiaries to the Group, together with Corporate Reporting and Controlling.
- Ensuring compliance with all Tax requirements.
- Coordination and support of subsidiaries in Tax audits.
- Support of all subsidiaries with VAT challenges and audit of VAT declarations.
- Coordination with the fiscal representative in Austria and Germany.
Transfer price monitoring and documentation:
- Monitoring and further development of the transfer price setup of the group.
- Coordination of documentation with external consultants.
- Monitoring of the developments of the tax regulations of the OSCE, the European Union and the relevant countries in which the Group operate.
- Extensive experience in Swiss Tax.
- German language skills are essential
If you are interested in applying for this Swiss Tax Specialist role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Mike Baldwin in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.