My client is seeking an experienced Accounting Assistant to join its rapidly growing team based in the excellent location of Rotterdam’s Central Business District.
Here you will be eager to join a fast-paced environment, take part in the financial processes and conduct daily Accounting operations.
Your role will be covering accounts receivables/payables, external vendors’/providers’ payments management and keeping order in the General Ledger.
Accounting Assistant, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Accounting Assistant role and responsibilities:
- Receiving payments
- Following up on outstanding accounts
- Reviewing account histories and billing inquiries with clients
- Processing timely payments, while managing cashflow
- Maintaining vendor files
- Preparing the monthly reconciliations
- Assisting in any audits, tax filings and monthly closing
- Maintaining the fixed assets ledger
Skills and experience required:
- Can create Excel formulas, analyses and models fluently
- Strong Excel proficiency (e.g. vlookups,pivot tables), demonstrated ability to analyse large, multi-company data sets
- Able to successfully interact with high-altitude partners
- Successfully partners with stakeholders to acquire information
- Successfully responds to different communication styles
- Experienced in recording transactions, posting debits and credits, reconciling accounts, and ensuring accuracy and completeness of data
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Experience with Mainstream ERP system
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent practical experience
- 1-3 years of experience in AR, AP and General Ledger
- Prior experience/knowledge of data analysis
If you are interested in applying for this role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Becky Kitson in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.