Our client, a very dynamic, global organization offering consumer and B2B products, is currently searching for a Senior Manager Accounts Receivable.
Due to high ambition and growth, it is looking to appoint a Senior Manager Accounts Receivable who will be located in a global shared services centre in Barcelona.
You would be responsible for managing the on-site and remote AR teams and ensuring the accurate invoicing of customers and collection of payments on behalf of the company.
Senior Manager Accounts Receivable - Barcelona, Spain
Our client offers competitive remuneration, excellent career development prospects, and an opportunity to be a part of a very entrepreneurial and innovative organization.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Manager AR will include, but will not be limited to:
- Leading, developing and managing performance of the Accounts Receivable team
- Working closely with the Finance teams in the countries and building strong relationships with them
- Coordinate and assist with internal/external audits
- Lead accounts receivable processes
- Act as key user in OTC
- Drive process improvements and simplification in the area of AR - collections, CFM, Cash App and credit management.
- Act as control owner and conduct periodic audit self-assessment controls over the processes as OTC
- Ensure compliance with group processes and internal controls
- Ensure that appropriate controls are in place for Credit and Collections functions
- Act as Credit Manager
- Review and present the monthly AR reports
- Implement new collection models to decrease and secure accounts receivable to reach targeted working capital KPI and prevent any bad debt risk
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a similar discipline
- Experience in team leadership
- 8+ years of Accounting or AR in a multi-national company
- Have solid knowledge and experience in AR/Accounting
- Experience in working in a share services centre
- Strong SAP and MS Office knowledge
- Management and leadership skills, negotiation skills and conflict resolution
- Organized and used to working with deadlines
- Resistance to stress and pressure
- Fluency in Spanish and English
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Manager Accounts Receivable role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Izabela Darmstetter in our Zug office on +41 41 588 1864
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.