Our client, a mid-size FMCG company with a culture that cultivates change and innovation to drive it forward, is looking for a Purchase to Pau Solutions Architect.
The business has an excellent track record of attracting and retaining top talent, which is related to its ethos of giving people responsibility, promoting independent working and allowing people to learn/develop through their own initiatives.
It is currently looking to hire a Purchase to Pay Solutions Architect for SAP, which is a newly created role based in Barcelona.
Purchase to Pay Solutions Architect, Barcelona, Spain
The responsibilities of the Purchase to Pay Solutions Architect will include, but will not be limited to:
- Work closely with all business groups and support business requirements
- Work closely with application developers to facilitate the development, design and assist with business-critical applications in the installed SAP applications, OpenText VIM, Fiori installed for MM and related interfaces in the material management area
- Design solutions and assist resolving issues in a development and production support environment
- Conduct, coordinate and be accountable for technical testing, application documentation and system testing
- Work closely with local and international technical and business groups
- Conduct an evaluation of the computer system architecture, with an emphasis on the design
- Create and maintain or enhance procedures, processes and designs for the Purchase to Pay area
- System analysis, documentation and presentation
- SAP-PTP (purchase to pay) system implementations a must
- Experience with purchasing service delivery
- Experience with configuration SAP materials management system functionality, including purchase requirements, product catalog, vendor master, material master, inventory management, MRP, foreign trade/customs, verifications, physical inventory, valuation, logistics invoice verification, etc. in an international trade environment
- Experience with Open Text - VIM
- Experience with Fiori
- Experience with an SRM (supplier relationship management) application
- Skills in testing and evaluation of new purchase to pay functionality
- Production support of existing purchase to pay system functionality
- Interaction with users from various functional areas, as well as technical resources
- Willingness and ability to travel as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in applying for this Purchase to Pay Solutions Architect role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation about this role, please call Izabela Darmstetter in our Zug office on +41 41 588 1864
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.