We’re currently looking for a Tax Manager on behalf of our client, a mid-size consumer goods company with a culture that cultivates change and innovation to drive it forward.
They have an excellent track record of attracting and retaining top talent, which is related to their ethos of giving people responsibility, promoting independent working and allowing people to learn/develop through their own initiatives.
They are currently looking to hire a Regional Tax Manager, who will be responsible for the Latin America region.
The position will be based in Barcelona.
The Tax Manager will work on a range of tax projects related to changes in legislation, supply chain, IT system design and optimization, and will oversee compliance with tax obligations across multiple jurisdictions.
Tax Manager Latin America, Barcelona, Spain
The responsibilities of the Tax Manager will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing on tax-related topics in Latin America, including indirect tax, direct tax, international taxation, Transfer Pricing and tax provision
- Managing tax aspects of cross-functional projects
- Assist business in planning and decision-making
- Establish, implement and monitor tax relevant processes in Latin America
- Provide tax compliance oversight, manage tax audits and any other contacts with local authorities
- Monitor Transfer Pricing and compliance with related requirements
- Provide daily tax operational guidance to the organization
- Keep track of legislative changes, analyze and ensure correct implementation of any new requirements
- Provide trainings on tax topics
- Oversee engagements with third party consultancy firms
In order to fulfil the requirements of the position, it is envisaged the candidate should have the following skillset and experience:
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting or Law
- Master’s in Taxation would be an advantage
- 7+ years’ experience in indirect, direct tax or Transfer Pricing, ideally in a multi-national organization, handling either Brazil, Chile or Mexico
- Tax audit management experience required
- Fluent in English, as well as Spanish or/and Portuguese
- Experience in tax provision an advantage
- Experience with SAP, as well as specialized international tax software
- Experience in the Tax department of mult-inational organization or Big 4 an advantage
- Highly self-motivated, with excellent time/project management skills
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet critical deadlines
If you are interested in applying for this Tax Manager Latin America role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Izabela Darmstetter in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.