Our client, a mid-size consumer goods company with a culture that cultivates change and innovation to drive it forward, is currently looking for an HCM Application Manager.
The business has an excellent track record of attracting and retaining top talent, which is related to its ethos of giving people responsibility, promoting independent working, and allowing people to learn/develop through their own initiatives.
HCM Application Manager, Barcelona, Spain.
The HCM Application Manager role is based in Barcelona, but our client enables 100% remote work.
This is a newly created role that arose due to digital transformation that is taking place in the business and implementation of the Oracle HCM system across the global operations.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensure the effective implementation of new systems or upgrades
- Configure and test all configurations for assigned modules in HCM Oracle
- Coordinating all development, design, deployment and support activities
- Working closely with regional and global HR process owners
- Manages vendors supporting the applications
- Collaborate with the business leaders to align with their strategic goals
- Define short-term and long-term goals, milestones and benchmarks for key performance metrics
- Assess customization needs to ensure consistency with company HR processes
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
In order to fulfil the requirements of the position, it is envisaged the candidate should have the following skillset and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business (or equivalent) with experience on HR processes
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience managing applications and third-party vendors
- Knowledge and experience with HRIS Oracle platform or other HCM systems
- Proactive attitude
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Strong social and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong collaboration skills, demonstrating the ability to share knowledge, accept and provide feedback
- Ability to travel occasionally
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.