Our client, a global leader headquartered in Lenzburg, is looking for a Transformation & Communication Lead to support its global transformation programme.
The successful candidate will work closely with stakeholders to drive the transformation programme forward and to achieve a successful outcome, applying processes and tools to each business unit.
Transformation & Communication Lead, Lenzburg?£?, Switzerland
You will be the expert to guide, advise and assist the business, ensuring all employees and managers are on board with the transformation and deliver the programme successfully.
Responsibilities of the Transformation & Communication Lead:
- Defining new processes around the business
- Identifying and managing change as a result of the transformation
- Recognise where new positions and opportunities may arise and supporting the recruitment process
- Ensuring that the team is hitting agreed milestones
- You will coach and lead senior stakeholders to ensure they understand the reason for the project, ensuring best practice is applied
- Working with the Communications Director to create clear, companywide updates on the progression of the project
- Engaging with the pilot site to establish best practice and giving continued feedback to stakeholders
- Proven experience in managing organisational transformation in an international environment (5+ years)
- Experience working with senior stakeholders, influencing, coaching and advising
- Develops training and communication tools to drive required changes
- Has a track record of being able to lead and motivate teams
- Fluent in English - German is desirable
If you are interested in applying for this Transformation & Communication Lead role please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation about this role, please call Keely in our Zug office on +41 41 588 1876
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.