EMEA Recruitment is recruiting, on an exclusive basis, a Reward Manager – Europe for our international client.
The business is a divestment from a larger group; it now has the freedom to adapt and modernise its reward strategy to respond to the changing labor market and needs of the business.
The Reward Manager – Europe reports into Director of Global Reward and will ensure that all compensation, benefits, pension and recognition programs enhance the organization’s ability to attract, retain and recognize employees across Europe, with a key focus across the Nordic region.
The role requires in-depth knowledge of European labor markets and practices relating to reward and recognition programs, and the ability to balance strategy formulation with tactical delivery.
Reward Manager – Europe – Exclusive, Amsterdam, Netherlands or Gothenburg, Sweden
Responsibilities of the Reward Manager - Europe:
- Operate as the primary partner with Nordics HR and business leaders to identify, design, implement and continuously assess reward solutions to attract and retain talent in alignment with organizational goals
- Manage the annual compensation cycle across the Nordics and assist with other regions as necessary, ensuring reward decisions are aligned with performance
- Identify external compensation market sources and trends for the Nordics, making recommendations accordingly
- Undertake job evaluation and external benchmarking activities
- Review the benefits offering across European region, making recommendations for a more modern approach
- Conduct periodic reviews of rewards information within IT systems (SuccessFactors) to ensure accuracy of information
- Work with various stakeholders across the business, including HR Director - Nordics, Labor Relations, HR Europe, Global Rewards and business leaders
- Significant experience operating in a reward role in an international setting, ideally experience dealing with Nordic region
- In-depth knowledge of practices relating to compensation, benefits, pension, and overall reward and recognition programs
- Strong analytical skills and good understanding of market pricing, job evaluation, annual compensation cycle
- Tech savvy and able to make data-driven decisions
- Strong communicator and able to articulate recommendations in a concise manner
- Proactive approach and thrives in a dynamic work environment
- Fluent in English - other languages are an advantage
- Confident user of MS Excel and HRIS (ideally SuccessFactors)
If you are interested in applying for this Reward Manager – Europe role please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation about this role, please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 66
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.