Our client, which is leading the way within the FMCG industry, is looking for a forward-thinking Global Talent Acquisition Lead.
You will be responsible for leading the recruitment strategy within a specific business unit. Identify future skill gaps with the leadership teams to create and maintain talent pools to drive employee engagement and deliver successful hires and retention.
Global Talent Acquisition Lead, Basel, Switzerland
Some responsibilities of the Global Talent Acquisition Lead:
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their current and future recruitment needs
- Develop strategies to attract top talent for a range of positions
- Proactively reach out to the passive candidate market to promote the organisation and develop talent pipelines for future roles
- Take candidates through a comprehensive screening process to ensure their suitability for the role
- Manage the offer and onboarding process with successful candidates
- Fully utilise technology to drive efficiencies in the recruitment process
- Drive improvements in attraction and selection to increase diversity in the hiring process
- Advise managers on assessment techniques that drive the quality of new hires
- Raise employer brand through effective use of social media platforms
- Ensure candidates have a positive experience throughout the recruitment process
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of managing the end-to-end recruitment cycle in an international or global environment
- Great communicator and confident working with senior leaders
- Proactive approach and enjoys a high degree of autonomy
- Advanced knowledge of recruitment systems
- Fluent in English and any other language is desirable
If you are interested in applying for this Global Talent Acquisition Lead role please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation about this role, please call Keely in our Zug office on +41 41 588 1876
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.