For my client, a business in the Life Sciences sector, we are looking to recruit a Head of Group Controlling, with a strong focus on financial planning and business partnering with group operational functions, including Manufacturing and R&D.
Head of Group Controlling, Basel, Switzerland
This could be a great development opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to take the next step up in their career.
You will lead a small team and be heavily involved in a range of strategic projects, with an immediate focus on the budget and mid-term planning process.
As Head of Group Controlling, your role will include:
- Responsibility for the budget, forecast and mid-term financial planning processes at group level.
- Support at a local level the development of budgets and consolidation across the group.
- Monthly management reporting, including analysis of variance between budget and actuals, and ad hoc analyses.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reporting under IFRS.
- Support the Accounting team to produce the annual financial statement.
- Manage a broad range of projects in the Controlling area, such as process and systems improvements, and development of product costing methodology.
- Support the group globally with regards to queries relating to Controlling and financial planning topics.
- Minimum degree level qualification in Finance or related subject.
- Strong background in a Manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of Group Controlling, budgeting and financial planning.
- Strong leadership and communication skills. Prior experience managing a team would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Good knowledge of IFRS.
- Fluency in English is essential. A good level of German would also be advantageous.
- Good commercial acumen.
If you are interested in applying for this Head of Group Controlling role please register your interest using the link below, send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Meriel in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.