We’re searching for a General Ledger Accountant on behalf of our client, an international pharma company with aspirational growth plans for the future.
General Ledger Accountant - Basel, Switzerland.
They are currently looking to recruit a GL Accountant, who will be located in Basel.
The responsibilities of the GL Accountant will include:
- Perform standard Accounting activities accurately and in a timely manner
- Execute month end closure activities
- Balance sheet and P&L analysis
- Running fixed assets depreciation and revaluation
- Performing sub-ledgers and general ledgers reconciliations
- Managing cash flow
- Processing employees' expenses and company credit cards
- Bank reconciliations
- Intercompany balances
- Support VAT filing
- Assisting with the preparation of the year end accounts
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or another similar discipline
- At least 3 years’ professional background in a relevant Accounting environment
- Knowledge of Navision will be an advantage
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong level of accuracy
- Fluent in English
- Fluency in German will be highly advantageous
Our client offers an opportunity to work in an international environment in a dynamically developing company.
If you are interested in applying for this __ role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Izabela Darmstetter in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.