My client is currently looking to expand its internal Audit team by hiring a Lead Auditor, with a global scope, based at its headquarters in Basel.
The team has a strong team spirit, with a very supportive and collaborative approach, where team members are encouraged to bring ideas to the table, and shape the longer-term development of the Audit function within the business.
This is an end-to-end Audit role, where you will be responsible for the full scope of Audit engagements, with a strong advisory, business partnering focus for the business.
Lead Auditor, Basel, Switzerland
As a Lead Auditor, your role will include:
- Plan and lead Audit engagements on a global basis, covering operational, IT, financial and compliance audits
- Business partner with operational functions to evaluate business risks, and provide insights and recommendations
- Support the development of data analytics capabilities within the Audit function
- Involvement in a broad range of projects
- 7+ years’ experience within Audit or related fields, such as internal controls, risk management, etc.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
- A team orientated and hands-on approach
- A willingness to learn and develop
- Fluency in English is essential
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.