We’re currently looking for an M&A Specialist on behalf of our client, a global manufacturing business in the biotechnology sector.
This is a great opportunity for someone with two to four years’ experience, coming from an investment banking or Big 4 M&A environment, looking to make the transition and gain experience in a corporate environment.
M&A Specialist - Basel, Switzerland
As an M&A Specialist, you will be joining a passionate and driven team with a global scope and exposure to a broad range projects.
This is a 360-degree role, with high exposure across the business and excellent future progression and development potential.
As an M&A Specialist, your role will include:
- Origination of mergers and acquisition targets, including initial assessment of potential opportunities
- Developing business cases and financial modelling of potential acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures
- Involvement in the due diligence process
- Support the project management of project teams, including both internal stakeholders and external advisors
- Assist with the planning process for post-merger integration
- Ensure corporate policies and governance are adhered to
- Minimum degree level qualification in related subject - additional qualifications, such as CPA, CFA, etc., would be highly desirable
- 2-4 years’ experience within a reputable investment bank or Big 4 M&A team
- Ideally, you will have spent time living or working in more than one country
- Strong analytical skills, strong social and negotiation skills
- Full fluency in English is essential - additional language skills are desirable
- A driven and passionate approach to work
If you are interested in applying for this M&A Specialist role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Meriel in our Zug office on +41 41 588 1870
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.