Our global client, a market leader in their industry, is currently looking for an English-speaking HR Business Partner – FTC to join its HR team.
Working for a specific business unit, you will report into the VP Head HR, and be responsible for providing a Human Resources partnership, focusing on the full employee lifecycle, ensuring consistency across all employees and managers.
You will coordinate processes, advise, coach and collaborate with employees, as well as support leadership teams.
You will be a strategic partner and provide progressive, hands-on HR partnership and guidance for managers.
HR Business Partner (FTC) – Exclusive, Basel, Switzerland
Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner (FTC):
- Be a leader and guide senior managers to support their people, adding value and development, where applicable
- Act as a strategic HR business partner for local issues and adding value to your leaders and stakeholders
- Promote and execute global and regional HR initiatives across all functions
- Develop and implement change management strategies
- Work with leaders on all aspects the employee lifecycle, including of talent attraction, career development and future planning
- Previous experience in an HRBP role or similar, and able to operate at a strategic and operational level
- Bachelor’s/master’s in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Ability to leverage and motivate colleagues
- Fluent in English, German is desirable
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.