Our client, which is leading the way within the FMCG industry, is looking for an HR Business Partner to join an innovative business unit.
As the HR Business Partner, you will be a strategic partner in the full employee lifecycle, working with the leadership teams to support, coach and develop employees.
As part of the Human Resources team, you will be a subject matter expert and responsible for shaping the organization’s future, driving transformation, supporting growth and cultural engagement initiatives, in line with business needs
HR Business Partner, Basel, Switzerland
Some responsibilities of the HR Business Partner:
- Develop, manage and drive the global transformation strategy in line with the people agenda
- Partner with the senior leadership team on all aspects of HR
- Identify and drive the communication and sharing of standard methodologies to facilitate continuous improvement
- Lead a HR strategy and implement growth plans to achieve business outcomes
- Assisting with the delivery of the employee engagement plan
- Ability to lead processes and encourage a culture where employees are retained and developed
- You will be part key part of the HR team, where you will drive growth plans with strong interactions with key stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous significant breadth of HR experience at a senior level working at 5,000+ employee organisation
- Bachelor’s/master’s in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Strong management skills in communication and transformation activities
- Proven track record of adding value through driving improvements to organization effectiveness, employee engagement, leadership development and talent management alongside the business strategy
- Fluent in English and any other language is desirable
If you are interested in applying for this HR Business Partner role please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation about this role, please call Keely in our Zug office on +41 41 588 1876
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.