We’re looking for an Indirect Tax Manager on behalf of our client, a US listed, diversified industrial services and manufacturing business.
To join their Swiss based tax team, they are looking for a VAT Manager to cover their entities based here in Switzerland and an additional subsidiary in the US.
This could be well suited to someone from the Big 4 looking to make step into industry, where you will gain exposure to a broad range of VAT and Indirect Tax topics.
Indirect Tax Manager, Zurich, Switzerland
As the Indirect Tax Manager, your role will include:
- Key contact for VAT and customs topics across the business and external advisors
- Oversee VAT risks and responsibility for VAT cashflow
- Assist and train internal Finance teams on VAT topics
- Update and document VAT processes
- VAT registrations
- Support VAT planning
- Assist the Global Head of Indirect Tax and the EMEA Head of Tax on any ad hoc projects
- Coordinate VAT audits and support customs audits
- Supervise VAT declarations and reconcile VAT accounts
- Provide back-up assistance for Income Tax reporting
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum degree level qualification in related subject
- Approximately 5-10 years’ experience in VAT, either within the Big 4 or international corporate environment
- Knowledge of Swiss VAT would be strongly preferred
- Fluency in English, with an advanced level of German
- Willingness to travel regularly to sites across Switzerland
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Strong time management skills
If you are interested in applying for this Indirect Tax Manager role please register your interest using the link below, send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Meriel in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.