We’re looking for a Controlling Manager on behalf of our international client, which offers an innovative environment, with the opportunity to develop within a culture that encourages open communication and teamwork.
Controlling Manager - Bern, Switzerland
The Controlling Manager will work closely with the CFO as a key member of the Finance team.
This position offers the chance to take charge of Cost Controlling across the business, as well as supporting the development of Controlling and Reporting functions to improve the business. You can expect a modern IT infrastructure and working environment, with flexible working.
Responsibilities of the Controlling Manager include:
- Further improve planning and forecasting processes, implementing processes, and working as a business partner to drive improvements
- Lead Cost Controlling for profit and cost centres across the business
- Responsibility for the cost planning process, alongside actively driving the use of systems and technology
- Provide analysis and commentary of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Work alongside the CFO and senior leaders to shape Controlling and Reporting for the future
- Support business projects and provide ad hoc reporting and management analysis when required
- Defining and developing controlling standards and KPIs
- Fluent German and English
- Extensive experience of IFRS and Swiss GAAP FER
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the industrial sector
- Strong Excel skills and SAP experience would be beneficial
If you would like to learn more about this Manager Controlling opportunity, please contact Mike Baldwin for a confidential discussion at email@example.com or on +41 41 508 7007 We look forward to reviewing your application.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.