On behalf of our multi-national client, we are seeking a Senior Treasury Analyst for a permanent role based in Canton Fribourg.
As a senior part of the Group Treasury team, reporting directly to the Treasury Manager, you will be accountable for a wide range of tasks and key projects.
If you are a fast learner with a hands-on approach and build effective professional relationships, this role will be of interest.
Senior Treasury Analyst, Fribourg, Switzerland
The Senior Treasury Analyst will be responsible for:
- Providing governance of funding strategy in accordance with liquidity requirements
- Negotiating credit facilities, specifically amendments and waivers
- Accurate recording of credit facilities and inter-company transactions in the Treasury management system
- Negotiating bi-lateral credit lines, guarantee facilities with banks and other financial institutions
- Settlement of intercompany financial transactions
- Monthly reporting on trade finance activity
- Ensure compliance with latest market regulations (EMIR, FinfraG/FMIA, Dodd-Frank, MiFID)
- Ensure timely debt servicing and payment of debt-related costs
- Accurate recording of credit facilities within Treasury management system
- Lead cash repatriation across the group
The successful applicant will have the following main skills:
- Degree in Finance
- Experience (5+ years in Treasury) with multi-national organisations/banks/or from a Big 4 background
- Good professional relationship-building skills
- Experience with Quantum FIS or other Treasury management system experience
- Fluent spoken and written English and French
- Ability to interact cross-functionally across all organizational levels
- Hands-on approach, quick learner
- Good exposure to liquidity strategy and credit facilities
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Treasury Analyst role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Alex Williams in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.