We are seeking a Treasury Manager to lead and reshape a team for an established international business.
If you have drive to transform and improve delivery, with a strong understanding of how to achieve this through strategic planning, then this role will be of interest.
Treasury Manager - Fribourg, Switzerland
The main duties of the Treasury Manager are:
- Liquidity management and cash optimisation – intercompany loans, repatriating cash via dividends to holding from subsidiaries, project cash projection reviews
- Debt management – operation of credit facilities, past bond issuance management, recording transactions and servicing the debt, maintaining correct ratios
- Trade finance – instruments, negotiating new credit lines with banks and updating existing ones, investigating new products for potential business changes
Experience and skills required for the Treasury Manager:
- Experience with bank guarantees, including understanding of related international rules - exposure to a “high-leverage” environment, with knowledge of debt-management
- Strong back and middle office Treasury background, with the ability to work across departments and advocate for Treasury across the organisation
- Strong communication skills, preferably proven from relationships with banks/debt or equity investors, quantum or other TMS desired, Excel pivot tables and VLOOKUPS, VBA desired
If you are interested in applying for this Treasury Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call John Bower in our Zug office on +41 41 588 1861
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.