For one of our growing, progressive, multi-national clients, we are seeking an Internal Auditor to join a newly reorganised department.
This role will report to a newly appointed Audit Head. As an entry point into a multi-national business, this position offers unparalleled access to both corporate and business senior stakeholders.
Internal Auditor - Geneva, Switzerland
There will be insight into business activities, which will lead to accelerated personal development.
The main duties of the Internal Auditor role are:
- Building strong working relationships
- Fieldwork - assure all work is completed to a high standard, identifying findings, participating in closing meetings with management, and preparation of draft reports in line with agreed timescales
- Planning - delivery of the global internal audit plan, this will include financial, operational programme assurance and internal control audit reviews
- Monitoring and measuring responses of the auditees to recommendations and conducting follow-up audits as necessary to evaluate management interventions
- Ad-hoc special assignments (e.g. compliance reviews, fraud investigations)
In order to succeed in this role, you will need the following qualities:
- The ability to travel 50% of the time, when possible (mostly Europe)
- Up-to-date knowledge of audit standards and procedures, rules, regulations and laws
- Foundational experience in either an Internal Audit function or the Audit team of a public accounting firm (preferred)
- Demonstrable experience of risk-based audits in the private sector
- Excellent analytical skills, with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Master’s degree, preferably in Finance
- Fluent in English, preferably with another European language
If you are interested in applying for this Internal Auditor role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call John Bower in our Zug office on +41 41 588 1861
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.