For our growing international client, we are seeking a Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) professional to help spearhead their continued development.
M&A Manager - Geneve, Switzerland
If you are looking to move into a business with strong prospects for evolution for an M&A Manager, this role will be of interest.
The main duties and responsibilities for the M&A Manager are:
- End-to-end M&A responsibilities, with a focus on valuations and negotiations
- Coordination of processes with the Business Units and handover on conclusion for integration
- Construction of compelling arguments and presentations for senior management
- Management of external providers for Due Diligence and Sales Purchase Agreements
- Providing support for the business leaders on strategy formulation and delivery
- Ongoing assistance in the improvement of the M&A team’s processes
The skills and experience required for the role are:
- Strong leadership skills for a cross-functional environment
- Exposure to M&A transaction support experience from: a corporate Finance boutique, an investment bank, TS division of the Big 4 + industry, or a consultancy
- Extremely strong financial modelling skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Impressive prioritisation skills
- PowerPoint, Excel
- English and German fluent, Dutch or other European language a benefit
- Commitment to the position with a dynamic approach
- The ability to bring structure to a complex environment
If you are interested in applying for this M&A Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call John Bower in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.