For our multi-national client in Geneva, we are seeking a Consolidation Controller.
With exposure to the strategic development of a growing company, this person will need a high degree of autonomy, coupled with excellent Accounting skills.
Consolidation Controller - Geneva, Switzerland
In return, you will get exposure to a high degree of change on a variety of projects.
Hybrid working is available for this position.
The main duties and responsibilities for the Consolidation Controller are:
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual report
- Contribution to group Accounting and Consolidation projects
- Performing Consolidation tasks within the company’s Consolidation tool
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Consolidation and IFRS adjustments
- Monthly closing at group level in cooperation with country Finance teams
- Reporting packages for shareholder review
- Continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Ad hoc analysis as required
The skills and experience required for the Consolidation Controller are:
- Public Accounting complemented by industry Consolidation is desirable
- IFRS technical experience
- Swiss GAAP desirable
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent
- Demonstrable proactivity and flexibility, ability to communicate at group and country level
- Attention to detail and ability to hit deadlines
- Strong Excel and Consolidation tools
- English essential, French desirable
If you are interested in applying for this Consolidation Controller role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call John Bower in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.