For one of our premium international clients in Geneva, we are seeking a German-Speaking Financial Accounting Manager.
Contributing to the wider Finance department’s goals, this role has the potential to grow its responsibilities into other areas.
German-Speaking Financial Accounting Manager, Geneva, Switzerland
The main duties of the German-Speaking Financial Accounting Manager are:
- Delivering the Accounting for entities across three regions
- Monthly, quarterly and annual close
- Managing the Accounting team
- End-to-end ERP implementation project
- Monthly payroll reconciliation in collaboration with HR
- Balance sheet and P&L reconciliation (monthly)
- POC for other departments and external stakeholders (e.g. auditors)
- Responsibility for following compliance guidelines and internal controls
The main skills and experience required for the German-Speaking Financial Accounting Manager are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting-related degree - preferably CPA or equivalent
- Previous management experience, with strong leadership skills
- German GAAP (HGB) or CH GAAP essential
- Strong overall Accounting skills, with international exposure
- ERP implementation experience and knowledge an advantage
- German and English languages essential, French desirable
- Extensive exposure to GL Accounting
If you are interested in applying for this German-Speaking Financial Accounting Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call John Bower in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.