For our fast-growing, international client in Geneva, we are seeking a Group Tax Manager to support a corporate transformation, as part of an ongoing efficiency drive.
Group Tax Manager, Geneva, Switzerland
If you have a broad set of Tax skills, with international experience and an interest in identifying improvement projects at a strategic level, with the responsibility of driving them to completion, this position will be of interest.
The main duties of the Group Tax Manager are:
- Managing Tax risk in an international Tax structure
- Driving Tax strategy with the Tax and Finance departments
- Relationship building and support for country Tax functions
- Assisting on various projects: financing projects, rationalisations, restructures
- Tax process improvement as part of a wider functional technology-based transformation
- Definition and iteration of the responsibilities of the Tax Manager role based on the needs of the organisation
- Contributing towards M&A activities
- Providing advice to Finance, Operational and Tax departments
- Responsibility for delivery of Group Tax Accounting
To fulfil the role of Group Tax Manager, you will need:
- Significant experience working in a Tax role, either in advisory or in industry
- Excellent communication, listening and influencing skills
- Flexibility and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- French and English languages essential (another language a plus)
- Excellent corporate Tax knowledge, with exposure to multiple Tax jurisdictions
- Strong understanding of the implications of taxation trends (OECD, BEPS)
- Broad experience of all taxes (e.g. VAT) a plus
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- High level understanding of Tax Strategy vs. Operations – the ability to apply this
If you are interested in applying for this Group Tax Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call John Bower in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.