For one of our transforming multi-national clients, we are seeking a group Head of Tax and Treasury.
In a newly created role, the successful candidate will be responsible for designing the outlook of the departments with the Finance leadership team, and delivering the new structures at an operational level.
If you have the necessary background, and would benefit from delivering multiple improvement projects, this role will be of interest.
Head of Tax & Treasury, Geneva, Switzerland
The main duties of the Head of Tax and Treasury are:
- Tax compliance across all entities, transfer pricing, assessment on delivery model for Tax and Treasury departments, VAT compliance, managing third parties for filings across all jurisdictions
- Systems upgrade projects (SAP, TMS), due diligence, structuring, funding and accounting for tax, audit support, alignment with other Finance functions to deliver opportunities/risks in Tax and Treasury
- Setting up dashboard reporting, determining banking and financing strategy and policy, risk mitigation strategies (cash, liquidity, FX), leading interaction with suppliers, e.g. banks
The main skills and background required for the Head of Tax and Treasury are:
- Strong tax experience, with exposure to treasury responsibilities, supply chain industry experience preferable, transfer pricing exposure, international company (global tax/treasury) experience
- Master’s degree in Taxation/Accounting, VAT knowledge, cash pooling and forecasting understanding, people management (direct and matrix), strong understanding of tax accounting, planning, reporting
Strong communication skills, ERP use (SAP preferred), English language, leadership profile (driving projects), intercompany loans and capital structure for local entities, multi-cultural experience
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.