EMEA Recruitment is currently looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk on behalf of our client.
We are working exclusively with an innovative, successful and growing manufacturing and retail business that has developed a premium brand reputation around the world.
We are searching for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join the team in a newly created position in the offices in Canton Glarus.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this newly created role will provide clerking assistance to the Accounting team.
Our client is looking for a dedicated candidate with some similar experience, who is looking for a long-term career opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Clerk:
· Accounting/Finance qualification, for example, Swiss Federal Diploma Certificate in Finance or similar
· Experience gained in AP, ideally within the retail sector
·Strong MS Office knowledge, particularly Excel
· German and English language skills
· Experienced using business analytical tools, such as Microsoft Power BI, would be an advantage (but not essential)
· Structural thinking and team-oriented action, with an ability to communicate financials in a clear and influential manner
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a successful business that has undergone recent international expansion, in addition to organic growth.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Annie Gosnell on 41 41 5881878