An internationally recognized business based in Lucerne are looking for an Accounting Manager for a newly created role in their Finance team.
Junior Accounting Manager - Luzern, Switzerland
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will play an integral role in managing the Accounting function.
As Junior Accounting Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Management of all closing processes
- Producing financial reports and statements for senior stakeholders
- Lead a team of Junior Accountants through general Accounting processes, assisting with coaching and aiding their progression
- Acting as a main point of contact for senior stakeholders within the business, communicating with external and internal contacts
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to take their first step into a management role, with plenty of exposure to senior stakeholders and the opportunity to make the position your own.
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in an Accounting or Audit position
- The ability to work well in a team, previous experience of supervising teams is beneficial
- An assured and positive attitude, with the capability to manage a variety of projects and have flexibility towards tasks
- Fantastic communication skills, experience of liaising directly with key stakeholders and working to deadlines
- Full fluency, both written and spoken, in English is essential, with any other language, including German, as a bonus
If you are interested in applying for this Junior Accounting Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to Emma.Feneley@emearecruitment.com or for a confidential conversation please call Emma in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.