EMEA Recruitment is proud to be working on an exclusive basis on a Talent Acquisition Partner role with a rapidly growing organisation, which is passionate about what it does and is leading innovation in its space.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be working as part of the Talent Acquisition team, responsible for attracting top talent into the organization both locally to Switzerland and across multiple countries globally.
You will manage the full recruitment process, keeping candidates engaged until they are onboarded into the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Partner:
· Partner with hiring managers to understand their current and future recruitment needs based on future growth plans
· Reach out to candidates to promote the organization and develop talent pipelines for future roles
· Manage candidates through a screening process to ensure their suitability for the role
· Responsible for the offer and onboarding process with successful candidates
· Drive improvements in attraction and selection to increase diversity in the hiring process
· Raise employer brand through effective use of social media platforms
· Ensure candidates have a positive experience throughout the recruitment process
· Previous experience of managing the end-to-end recruitment cycle in an international environment (ideally 5+ years)
· Great communicator and confident working with senior leaders
· Proactive approach and enjoys a high degree of autonomy
· Advanced knowledge of recruitment systems
· Fluent in English - German desirable
EMEA Recruitment is committed to promoting Equity, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace. We act as a neutral third party in the recruitment process, basing our candidate searches on skills and experience. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sex, relationship status, disability, race, religion/beliefs, or sexual orientation.