EMEA Recruitment is proud to be partnering on an EMEA Payroll Lead role with a rapidly growing organisation, which is passionate about what it does and is leading innovations in its space.
We are looking for an EMEA Payroll Lead to support the continued expansion into new territories across Europe.
EMEA Payroll Lead, Lucerne, Switzerland, Remote/Hybrid working
You will have experience working in a payroll environment and, ideally, setting up payroll outside of Switzerland. You will be responsible for working with third party providers in all payroll processing activities.
Core responsibilities of the EMEA Payroll Lead:
- Manage and oversee all payroll activities for a population of c.320 employees across Switzerland and other European countries
- Manage and complete the payroll activities as the organisation expands into different territories
- Working with third party suppliers in each territory to process payroll
- Work with local authorities, ensuring all legal and compliance rules are adhered to
- You will manage all day-to-day processing of insurance policies and taxes in each country
- You will partner with the business, specifically HR and Compensation & Benefits, to roll out new initiatives across the organisation
- Create reports for internal stakeholder for absences, accruals and other associated costs, along with pay grades
- You will be the first point of contact for employees and managers, and respond to queries
- As an EMEA Payroll Lead, you will be responsible for the Payroll Specialist, as well as supporting the Admin team
- Batchelor’s degree in HR or equivalent
- 3–5 years’ experience managing payroll or in a payroll-related role
- Proven experience managing payroll outside of Switzerland, ideally across Europe
- Experience of managing a small team
- Fluent in English and one other language, ideally German
- Excellent numerical skills
If you are interested in applying for this EMEA Payroll Lead role please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation about this role, please call Keely in our Zug office on +41 41 588 1876
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.