EMEA Recruitment is searching for an HR Manager on behalf of a growing business, which has a presence in several countries in Europe and is expanding both organically and through acquisition.
The company has a diverse workforce, both blue and white collar in nature, and this role will offer a full generalist service to the employees across various sites in the Netherlands.
HR Manager, Rotterdam, Netherlands
The forms part of the Human Resources international team and will work in collaboration with other European HR Managers to align on a wide range of HR-related topics, such as reward, learning and development, performance management, health and wellbeing, employee experience, and Diversity & Inclusion.
The business is private equity backed and this role offers the opportunity to play a key part in its ongoing expansion.
Responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Set and manage the NL HR budget
- Work closely with the HR Director on the development of HR strategy
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are in line with legislation and are being executed in the right way
- Assist managers with all employee relation issues relating to performance, conduct and short-term/long-term sickness
- Develop a robust reward offering that positions the business competitively in the market
- Implement L&D framework that addresses the capability gaps within the business
- Work closely with Head of Recruitment to ensure a clear talent acquisition plan is in place
- Manage implementation of group HR system across the Netherlands
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement within the NL HR team
- Significant experience operating in HR management roles
- In-depth knowledge of HR best practice
- Able to set strategy, combined with willingness to perform a hands-on role
- Experience gained within a rapidly expanding business
- Track record in international organisations and demonstrates a high level of cultural sensitivity
- HR IT savvy, with proven success working on HRIS implementation
- High energy, with dedication to driving change
- Strong knowledge of Dutch labor law
- Fluent in Dutch and English
If you are interested in applying for this HR Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.