EMEA Recruitment is working exclusively with a global life sciences company in its search for a German speaking Environmental Manager.
This role will include overseeing environmental issues and managing 6-8 annual remediation projects within Switzerland and beyond.
German speaking Environmental Manager - Switzerland
You will have the chance to shape environmental strategy in areas such as air emissions, pollution prevention and groundwater management.
Key duties of the Environmental Manager include:
- Management of environmental liabilities and remediation projects for numerous manufacturing sites
- Interpreting soil and groundwater investigation results from environmental agencies and present these back to senior stakeholders externally
- Providing technical guidance to senior leadership and Country Heads to help them minimize environmental risks and liabilities
- Managing projects around HSE excellence with manufacturing sites, to ensure they reach their environmental goals
- Representing the company to cantonal authorities and in life sciences industry groups
- Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering, Hydrogeology or related subject
- Fluency in German
- Around 8-10 years managing environmental liabilities and remediation projects
- Extensive understanding of environmental regulations in Europe within the context of manufacturing or environmental consulting
- Technical expertise in soil and groundwater investigation – either gained within a company or from an environmental agency
As a global employer, the business offers progression both within HSE and into broader general management, investing heavily into employees training.
If you are interested in applying for this German speaking Environmental Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Sienna in our Zug office on +41 41 588 1869
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.