For a fast-paced, international business in the Schaffhausen area, we are currently recruiting a Senior Accountant due to an internal promotion.
Senior Accountant, Schaffhausen, Switzerland
The business offers a flexible and supportive environment, with the potential for further educational trainings and future development.
You will be involved in a broad range of projects, such as acquisitions and liquidations, and be given the opportunity to work relatively autonomously as part of a small, multi-cultural team.
As a Senior Financial Accountant, your role will include:
- Month end GL activities, including journals and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Intercompany Accounting.
- Tracking costs on specific projects across various functions and providing support on expense coding (purchase requisitions review).
- Support the Quarterly Balance Sheet review process.
- Supporting the preparation of the quarterly and annual Board of Directors pack.
- Variance analysis on forecasting.
- Ensure compliance with company-wide Accounting policies and procedures.
- Working closely with business units, and financial planning and analysis.
- Support a wide range of ad hoc projects, such as system implementations and acquisitions.
- Minimum of 6 plus years’ experience within Accounting in an international environment.
- Degree level qualification in Finance and Accounting or related subject.
- Strong knowledge of Excel. Working knowledge of SAP would also be desirable, though not essential.
- Attention to detail and an ability to work with high data volumes.
- Result-oriented approach and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Prior experience working under US GAAP would be strongly preferred. Swiss GAAP would also be beneficial.
- Fluency in English.
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Accountant role please register your interest using the link below, send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Meriel in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.