For one of our international, industry-leading clients, who pride themselves on innovation, we are looking for an experienced Accounting Manager to lead the Accounting function through a transitional period.
Accounting Manager, Schwyz, Switzerland
The ideal Accounting Manager has a rounded Accounting profile within an international environment, who can ensure they meet key financial criteria.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Accounting Manager role:
- Manage consolidation, closing and financial statements, maintaining systems for financial consolidation and reporting.
- Prepare the IFRS annual report for the group.
- Manage external audit and governance, working alongside group auditors.
- Handle corporate taxes, maintain the group-wide transfer-pricing approach, contributing to tax improvements and analysis of group tax rate developments.
- Support local units during tax audits and liaising with tax consultants.
- Oversee treasury and banking relations.
- HQ Accounting, accountable for the local and IFRS Accounting and financial reporting of the holding and management companies.
- Maintain the intragroup invoicing of corporate services.
- Local cash management and tax declarations (VAT, income tax, withholding tax, etc.).
The required skills and experience of the Accounting Manager are:
- A degree in a Finance-related field.
- SAP and OneStream experience.
- Experienced Accounting Manager (IFRS) with proven record of accomplishment.
- Fluency in English and German is a requirement.
If you are interested in applying for this Accounting Manager role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Mike Baldwin in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.