On behalf of one of our clients, we are seeking a Senior Accountant to join its growing team.
A leading innovator in its field, the company is exploring a listing and, as such, will be embarking on significant structural changes.
If you would benefit from exposure to strategic decision-making in an evolving environment, this role will be of interest.
Senior Accountant, Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland
The main duties of the Senior Accountant are:
- Contributing to the preparation for a listing, including conversion to US GAAP
- Helping to assess process and systems readiness, implementing new KPIs and reporting
- GL Accounting activities – closing, journal entries, reconciliations
- Inventory Cost Accounting for a centralised HQ sales model
- Inventory closing, manufacturing variance, COGS
- Business partner for operations on, for example, standard cost plans
- Support for ongoing audits and interaction with external audit partners
- Preparation of audit reports, managing existing controls and preparing for SOX framework
The main requirements for the Senior Accountant are:
- US GAAP exposure, strong general Accounting experience
- Public Accounting or general Accounting skills, including Inventory Accounting in an international setting
- Willingness to commit to detailed examination of processes and how to improve them
- Interest in an evolving environment, with the ability to embrace and promote change
- ERP, with Inventory Accounting module exposure
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- English language
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Accountant role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Alex Williams in our Zug office on +41 41 588 1862
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.