For a growing multi-national brand, we are seeking an accomplished Accounting/Tax Manager to assist in the set-up of a regional structure.
Drawing on your significant Accounting and Tax skills, this role will give you access to senior management and the freedom to feed directly into the strategic direction of the region.
Accounting/Tax Manager, Vaud, Switzerland
The main duties of the Accounting/Tax Manager are:
- Develop and work through new Tax/Accounting structure
- Statutory accounts prep – owning audit for Swiss and other entities in region
- Assist with Tax and Compliance, working through 3rd parties
- Updating and improving Tax processes
- VAT, withholding Tax in a franchise model
- Dividend-based work with Corporate Treasury and Tax teams
- External reporting to Swiss tax authorities
- Internal reporting to senior leadership team
The main requirements of the Accounting/Tax Manager are:
- Strong knowledge of Tax filings and reconciliations
- Swiss GAAP, Swiss tax law essential - US GAAP desirable
- Ability to interact with ERP to produce data for Tax in a timely manner
- CPA or equivalent – public Accounting/multi-national exposure
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work autonomously
- French and English languages essential
If you are interested in applying for this Accounting/Tax Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call John Bower in our Zug office on +41 41 588 1861
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.