On behalf of our multi-national client in Canton Vaud, we are seeking a Financial Business Partner.
In this newly created role, the successful candidate will be responsible for back office cost control and reporting, and the overall corporate finance analysis by division.
Given the central nature of the role, you will have frequent direct contact with strategic leadership and development offered by a best-in-class management team.
Finance Business Partner - Exclusive, Vaud, Switzerland
The main duties of the Financial Business Partner are:
- 50% establishing Finance support for back office, including HR, 50% consolidation and dissemination of business information for 8 divisions
- Establishing new reporting and delivery channels with existing management team – presenting financial performance to corporate and divisional leadership
- Assisting on major projects, e.g. SAP implementation
- Financial analysis, insights, leading scenario preparation and valuation
- Setting up KPIs and managing data, training users on the BI tool (Power BI)
- Driving Finance cycles, challenging the status quo of divisional budgets
- Assessing risks in financial plans, developing mitigation plan with the business
The skills you will require as the Financial Business Partner are:
- Strong big data management skills – Power BI
- A sense of self-motivation/drive and a customer focus
- Excellent technical understanding of overheads, financial and business controlling, and business partnering experience
- Proven experience in change management
- Ability to both “do” and “tell a story”, interpreting the big picture for senior stakeholders, while delivering daily BP tasks
- English language
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.