We’re looking for a BI Analyst on behalf of our client. This is a great opportunity to join a large, international, multi-sector business and develop improved Business Intelligence reporting.
BI Analyst, Zurich, Switzerland
My client is looking for a confident and proactive BI Analyst to work within a small corporate planning team. Within this role, the successful individual will be working with data across a broad range of business areas.
Responsibilities within the BI Analyst role will include:
- Develop and manage reporting BI solutions (Microsoft Power BI) covering a broad range of data: business unit operational and financial performance, holding level strategic perspective, sustainability and ESG, etc.
- Develop and manage data models in Microsoft Azure, including data preparation, cleansing processing and validation
- Create and maintain documentation, including requirements, design and user manuals
- Identify opportunities to improve analytical and reporting processes with technology solutions
- Reporting to Head of Strategic Planning
Experience and skills required for success:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ relevant work experience (specifically including using Power BI to build complex, interactive reports and Azure SQL Data Warehouse)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects, while still achieving deadlines
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team (depending on task/project)
- Knowledge of investment analytical tools like Bloomberg or Capital IQ is a plus
- Advanced Excel modelling skills (incl. VBA)
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in applying for this BI Analyst role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation please call Mark in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.