We are currently looking for a Consolidation Manager on behalf of a well-established brand, which is looking to drive the use of automation across Finance within a dynamic team.
As Consolidation Manager, you will be responsible for consolidating results to leadership, managing budgeting and forecasting, while building up business intelligence (BI) and automation capabilities.
Consolidation Manager, Zurich, Switzerland
Key duties of the Consolidation Manager:
- Manage and further develop group-wide monthly consolidation for actual closing, budget and forecast, including intercompany reconciliation and gross margin analysis
- Monthly consolidated group reporting and annual report, IFRS
- Develop the use of BI tools to move towards automation
- System owner and key user for the consolidation system (IBM COGNOS)
- Provide technical guidance and training to group companies and Business Controllers in Accounting and Reporting
- Coordinate the annual external audit and certification process
- Maintain and enhance internal control system
You’ll need to have:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Corporate Controlling/Consolidation in a medium-sized group of companies
- Proficient in Cognos or a similar system
- Fluency in German
- Independent, precise and structured way of working
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.