My client, a dynamic, fast-paced, global services business, is looking for a Deputy Chief of Staff.
In this newly created role, you will be working in the CEO’s office, reporting to the Chief of Staff, supporting top management strategic, organizational and transformational agendas.
Deputy Chief of Staff, Zurich, Switzerland
It is an exciting time to join the business, following new investment and major transformation initiatives.
The role offers a highly diverse range of projects and you will be working very closely with the global CEO on a day-to-day basis.
You will have fast-track career development opportunities, either into the Chief of Staff role in a couple of years, or into areas such as management of a business unit.
As the Deputy Chief of Staff, your role will include:
- Ensuring the PMO of the CEO office for all projects.
- Following up on strategic project implementation, through a representation of the CEO office in Steering Committees
- Coordinating the preparation of Executive Committees in terms of agendas and documents
- Ensuring the quality of presentations and assisting senior managers where required
- Representing the CEO office in meetings about progress of the transformation program (CORE)
- Coordinating the preparation of board meetings (quality and coherence check)
- Help define, revise and adjust CEO priorities
- Follow up on action points from meetings between the CEO and various stakeholders
Skills and qualifications required:
- Master's degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, or related field - advanced degree, such as an MBA, a plus
- Background in a reputable strategy consulting firm
- Excellent business sense, strong analytical skills, sharp written and oral communication skills
- Resilience, emotional intelligence, and ability to lead diverse complex topics and to be credible with top management
- Strong autonomy and sense of initiative taking
- Fluency in English
- Operating as a team player, able to effectively establish strong working relationships across all levels and functions of the organization within a culturally and operationally diverse organization
- Ability to operate with integrity humility, honesty and humor
If you are interested in applying for this Deputy Chief of Staff role please register your interest using the link below, send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Meriel in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.