Opportunity to join a dynamic and growing international business with a strong emphasis on the development of their employees.
You will bring experience in accounting as well as a first exposure to controlling.
Junior Controller - Zürich, Switzerland
They have a highly multicultural environment with a lot of potential for future progression for an ambitious individual.
The role will include:
- Analysis of key KPI’s
- Support the budget and forecast process.
- Provide analyses and management reports to key stakeholders.
- Provide recommendations for increasing profitability.
- Involvement in a range of projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- Approximately 4 years’ experience, including a background in accounting before moving into controlling.
- Strong educational background with a minimum degree level qualification in Finance and Accounting or related subject.
- A keenness to grow and develop, undertaking additional trainings.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Fluency in English. Additional languages are beneficial, particularly German.
- Strong analytical skills.
If you are interested in applying for this __ role please register your interest using the link below, send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Meriel in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.