We’re looking for a Financial Systems Specialist on behalf of our client.
A superb opportunity for a German speaking Accountant who is looking to move away from the monthly reporting cycle and secure a position that utilises both their experience and personal skills within a successful international software business.
Financial Systems Specialist, Zurich, Switzerland
My client is looking for a confident and outgoing individual, with strong systems and process interest and understanding, to be an important member of their pre-sales team.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Systems Specialist:
- Translating business requirements/challenges into tailored proof-of-concept presentations
- Delivering high level standard and custom product demonstrations to mid and C-level Finance executives
- Leveraging field and competitive intelligence to provide product enhancement and improvement ideas
- Improving/maintaining standard demo assets to ensure top-notch sales presentations
- Leading cross-functional initiatives, including product marketing and services improvements
- Experience or degree in Finance or Accounting, Chartered Accountant Diploma (Dipl. CH-Wirtschaftsprüfer/ACCA/ICAEW) is a plus
- Highly motivated, with advanced presentation/public-speaking skills and a goal-oriented mindset
- Strong business analysis and financial modelling skills
- 3-5 years’ CPM industry experience in Consolidation, experience in Budgeting/Planning is a plus
- A team-playing, positive and friendly attitude
- Able to assess and learn from feedback to achieve improved performance
- Capable of traveling
- Fluent in German (primary) and English (reading, writing and speaking)
If you are interested in applying for this Financial Systems Specialist role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation please call Mark in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.