Our client, an international life science company, is searching for an Interim Senior Manager Financial Planning & Analysis for a 6-month contract.
The Interim Senior Manager Financial Planning & Analysis will add significant value to the Finance team across all areas of the Finance function and act as business partner to several of the executive leadership team.
The position is located in Zurich.
This role will suit someone who can start at short notice.
Senior Manager Financial Planning & Analysis - 6 months contract- immediate start, Zurich, Switzerland
In what is a broad and varied brief, the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Executing on the entire monthly/quarterly/annual forecasting and analysis processes
- Establish and review business cases and other financial models
- Manage analysis projects, both strategic and tactical, that deliver key insights for making critical business decisions
- Create new and improve current revenue forecast models and provide ongoing tracking and analysis on various forecasts, provide analyses and insights to optimize revenue streams
- Proactively review the cost situation and actively identify and deploy countermeasures to achieve desired outcomes
- Assure correct and timely reporting of results in closing process and provide analysis on deviations to plan
- Defining, implementing and improving various processes, including forecasting, analytics reporting
- Participate in ad-hoc projects, which could include analytical deep dives, scenario planning, process improvements
- Interpret and communicate financial data, monitor and evaluate financial information, analyse trends and interpret how it impacts the business
- University degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Minimum of 10+ years of business experience in FP&A/Business Controlling in an international environment, with high exposure to analysis
- Solid experience in financial modelling and setting up and evaluating business cases
- Experience working in a multi-divisional corporate environment
- Experience of delivering pragmatic business solutions within challenging timelines
Experience in operating in matrix environments and influencing teams located both in local and remote locations
- Knowledge of SAP and BI tools, as well as excellent Excel skills
- Ability to work alone
- Fluency in English
- Ability to start at short notice
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.